Granex Merch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and times of Granex Merch IRL, By; Dexter

+3
Dexter
Legend
Flip Merch
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Life and times of Granex Merch IRL, By; Dexter Empty Life and times of Granex Merch IRL, By; Dexter

Post  Flip Merch Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:58 am

Please scroll down until you find the several posts by: Dexter.

Get the full downloadable collection in text format by clicking this link.

CHARACTERS:

Story/Irl name - Forum Name - Ingame Name

Denny - Zuriel Merch - Zuriel Merch
Mike - Vesta_Merch - Vesta Merch
Rebecca - Flip Merch - Flip Merch
Chris - Dexter - Dexter Merch
Bryan - key shark852 - Quit Now
Oscar - N/A - N/A
Justin - The Strippor - Yummi Rice
Flip Merch
Flip Merch

Back to top Go down

Life and times of Granex Merch IRL, By; Dexter Empty Re: Life and times of Granex Merch IRL, By; Dexter

Post  Legend Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:37 am

Keep scrolling down!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Life and times of Granex Merch IRL, By; Dexter Empty Re: Life and times of Granex Merch IRL, By; Dexter

Post  Flip Merch Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Keep scrolling down!
Flip Merch
Flip Merch

Back to top Go down

Post  Flip Merch Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:33 pm

Edit by: Dexter

PROLOGUE: Irony of the Stocks

“You should really quit betting on stocks Denny, it’s going to ruin you one day,” said Rebecca.
“It’s not ‘betting’, it’s merchanting,” I said sarcastically.
“It’s still bad! You should just get a job like the rest of us.”
“This is the only decent money in today’s economy. Besides, it’s easy. Just get a buy on an item and a sell, instant profits.”
“Please Denny; I don’t want you to fail at this!”
“I’m too professional to fail!” I gloat.
“Fine, I’ll visit you in prison, goodbye.”
Nobody is truly perfect. Every now-and-then humans will mess up. You just can’t tell when it will happen. They say you can run, but you can’t hide, but for how long can you run?
Today felt different than most others. This was because I’d found the perfect merchant item, and it was all to myself, nobody else had noticed it. I knew this was the very investment that would set me for life. I went to the bank and after a long, long debate I managed to borrow several millions of dollars just for one item.
I picked up my phone and dialed to buy some stocks. At this point it’s too far in to back out. Done deal.
It was perhaps a week or two later from then. The stock market completely crashed on me. I was ruined like Rebecca said. What was I to do now? Bankruptcy? No way could my entire house pay that off. I’d have to run. Far.
I didn’t even bother taking any of my stuff with me, or say goodbye to anyone. I just took the clothes on my back. I couldn’t believe I just lost it all like that. I’m heading out the door but there’s a brick wall that I don’t recognize being there. As much as I wish it really were a brick wall, it was actually two police officers already here to take me away. I honestly thought I had more time to get out of here, oh well.
Before they could even speak, I back-peddled upstairs. They chased me just as I hoped. I threw open a window and jumped out. I did a parkour roll so I couldn’t get hurt. I sprinted away from my house before the cops could get back to their car.
It was probably a half hour before I stopped running. Before I knew it, I already crossed the state border into Pennsylvania. My phone rang. It was Rebecca.
“Denny, what’s going on? I saw police cars outside of your house,” says Rebecca, worried.
“Great news, you were right, and I’m a fugitive now,” I respond with my last piece of dignity.
“I told you this was a bad idea. Where are you now? We’ve got to—“
I had to end the call, can’t have anybody finding me. I left her a text message telling her I’ll return soon. I left my phone behind and ran.
I have about three-hundred dollars on me right now. I decided that transportation funds are more important than what I spend on food or anything else. The cheapest transportation would probably be the subway. I went down to the train station and waited. Once a train arrived, I hopped aboard and simply sat there for a long, long time.

After a nice rest I got off of the train and I had successfully made it into Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I had extremely high doubts that the authorities could find me now. I hope saying that doesn’t make me sound like a criminal. Ironically there was a news broadcast on a public television stating that I’m a criminal wanted for theft of the United States bank. This made me think borrowing millions of dollars was a bad idea. I mean, accidents happen right? Does that make me a bad person?
Perhaps I should go back to Rebecca, I’m still not sure. I’m just to keep running for now. It was not long from there I had realized I don’t even know where I’m going to end up in whatever direction I go in. I might consider going west until I hit the Pacific. Being a fugitive is much harder than it seems.
My first intention before traveling to another random location was to get a meal. I couldn’t go anywhere fancy or else someone would spot me. I decided to eat at a fast food restraint. The meal tasted so good. I checked the time on my watch; I hadn’t eaten for fifteen hours. I left the restraint and headed down the block. If I really wanted to stay on the run, I’m either going to find a rentable room or drink a cup of coffee every three hours. Let’s see how long I can go without either.
Along the way I started to get hungry again, I went into a gas station to buy some chips. At the register I noticed the clerk staring at me awkwardly and then gazing at a wanted poster on this display glass. I dropped the bag of Lays and sprinted for my life. Not long from there some police officers saw me. They reached for their nightsticks and came right for me. This was becoming slightly irritating. I ran faster. I ran up a bench, hopped a trash can, and landed at the wall of a building. I began jumping building after building until I was sure I lost them. Pennsylvania was already unsafe. I’m not sure where I can head next. I’ll probably head south; I have a few comrades down there that might be able to assist me.
Once again I took the cheap travel on the subway, this time I decided to take a nap, it was a long day. I don’t care how much of a homeless person I look like right now, I’m tired.
I woke up in West Virginia. That was a few miles off my intended destination, but I will make it there soon. I hope. I walked off the train and walked into the bright, stinging light. The air smelled of mountain air with a hint of hamburgers. I felt hungry again. I found a Wendy’s restraint to purchase an “old fashion hamburger. Its taste was phenomenal.
It won’t be long until more police officers chase me. I’m going to need a disguise to walk around town in. I had two-hundred-thirty-six dollars and twenty-two cents remaining. I bought a Yankees cap and some aviator glasses from a souvenir store.
As I walked down the street I found a pay phone. I suppose I should call Rebecca to let her know I’m still out here. I dug into my pocket and managed to fish out two shiny quarters. I dropped them in the coin slot and dialed her cell phone.
“Hello?” asked Rebecca. Her voice made me feel a bit more relaxed.
“Hey, Rebecca,” I respond.
“Denny?! Is that you?” she responds ecstatically.
“Mhm. So, how are things at home?”
“Denny, come home, please.”
“If I come home you probably wouldn’t see me for long, the authorities will take me straight to prison.”
“You don’t understand! They won’t take you!”
“Why is that?”
“Because,” there was a short pause, “You can stay with me.”
“They will find me eventually.”
“I promise they won’t. Please Denny.”
“I’ll try and pull some strings.”
“Don’t forget. Will you call me back soon?”
“If I can ever get to a telephone, I promise.”
Being on the run really doesn’t help me. Sooner or later I will be found. Nobody can truly run forever. The number of people after me will grow and grow until I can’t be seen by the human public. I’m going to have to face these guys soon.
A month passed. I reached North Carolina and met up with my friend Justin. He was able to help me stay incognito for a good amount of time. I can’t and should not live someone like this (which reminded me of Rebecca’s offer). I made the decision to return to New York and see what was to come of me. I wrote Justin a note and left it in the same spot where he left a turkey sub, which I took on my way out.
Living in New York is much different from the suburbs. You can’t walk two blocks and take a train to the next state. There was an airport nearby; I’m hoping my remaining dollars can get me six hundred miles.
After what seemed like a two hour walk, I arrived at the airport. A flight to New York would be four-hundred dollars .This would have frightened me if someone hadn’t dropped their ticket right in front of me. I saw him panicking on the other side of the room in hopes to find it. I quickly handed it to the flight attendant, who had a puzzled look on their face from seeing I had no luggage. Once on board, I had a bag of peanuts and some orange juice and slept for the four hour ride home.
“Please tell me I made the right decision.” I whispered to myself.
The airport was not too far from my house, probably a twenty-seven minute jog. On the war I actually found my phone by the tree I dropped it at, untouched. I picked it up. I had one-hundred-eighty-nine missed called in the past month. I put my phone in my pocket and moved on. After a few minutes I reached my street. My window was left open from when I jumped out; I assume Rebecca shut my front door though. All of my furniture and knick-knacks were in tact, just a bit dusty. The food in my refrigerator was also undisturbed. Those police officers may have taken a Pepsi or two.
I decided to pay Rebecca a visit in person. I called her from my phone before stepping to her front door.
“Hello? Denny?” Rebecca starts.
“Yes, it’s me. How’s it going, Rebecca?” I answer.
“How come you’re calling from your phone now? I left you like a billion voicemails!”
“I’ll get into those soon. Listen, could you do me a favor and look out your window?”
“Why?”
“Erhm, to check how green my grass is.”
“Well, it wasn’t as great as you left it.”
“How about the left side?”
There was a pause. I didn’t get a response, only a massive hug from Rebecca.
“Denny!”
“In the flesh.”
“I’m so happy to see you!”
“The feeling is mutual. I knew I couldn’t hide forever.”
“What are you going to do about the debt?”
“Hold up a second. I still own my stocks. I probably owe twice as much… Can I borrow your computer?”
“Uh, sure.”
I open up the webpage, I found my item. A tiny smirk grew on my face, my item had done up in massive demand, quadrupling the money I borrowed from the bank.
I stood up, gave Rebecca a big hug, and walked out. The expression on her face was even more puzzled than that flight attendant.
I went straight to my house, into the refrigerator, took out a box of rice that was sitting there, took a seat on my couch and enjoyed the meal.
Flip Merch
Flip Merch

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexter Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 pm

PART 1 -- Just Jokes

On a quiet Tuesday, Denny was sitting at his home playing Starcraft and eating some ramen noodles. The doorbell rang, it was Chris.
"Hey Denny, what's up?" Starts Chris.
"What do you want, Chris?" Denny responds.
"You know me so well, haha. Was wondering if I could borrow some cash?"
"Bye!" Denny slams the door in Chris' face.
Chris walked out in front of Denny's house and pulled out a walkie talkie.
"Mission accomplished?" Chris speaks into the communication device.
"Yessir, got at least 200 bucks cash in here, and however much is on the credit card."
"Nice work B-rai!" Chris replies.
Chris had secretly and successfully distracted Denny long enough for Bryan to sneak in behind him and grab Denny's wallet.
"Good luck to Denny on buying his groceries for the week!" Bryan says joyfully.
Chris and Bryan hop into Chris' car and they drive downtown. On their way they found Mike coming out of Victoria's Secret.
"Mike, what are you doing in there haha," Bryan asks.
"Trying to figure out Victoria's secret, I must know it!" Mike responds.
"Okay, now tell us the real reason," Chris demands.
"Just forget you ever saw me here," Mike says secretively.
"Mike wanna grab some lunch? We, uh, just got our paychecks," Chris asks.
"Sure, to the Golden Dragon?" Mike says with a smirk.
"Why not American food?" Bryan questions.
"I don't care where it is, I'm starving."
We drive down the road right up to KFC and Bryan is like, "GIVE ME A CHICKEN SANDWHICH AND WAFFLE FRIES FOR FREE!"
But everyone ran out the store and he says, "Hey, come back here! I'm just hungry I won't shoot you with my--"
Chris and Mike interrupt, "That's just awful."
After we clear up the misunderstanding we grab some grub and head back to the neighborhood where we see Denny talking to Rebecca. We slid down in our seat, Mike not knowing why, and we drive past them. Unfortunately Denny gets the sight of Chris' afro and sprints to us. He jumped over the roof of our car right as we hit 40 miles per hour.
Everyone: "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn."
We open up the sunroof with Denny staring right at us.
"Denny what the hell are you doing up there?" Mike asks.
"The two 'jailbrids' you're rolling with owe me a wallet."
"What? No! We wouldn't steal from you. How could I possibly get your wallet?" Chris says.
"Perhaps you tried to get sneaky and Clyde here (or in this case, Bryan) hopped in my window and grabbed it from my pocket."
"Are you calling me Bonnie? A girl?!"
"Jigs up Chris, give the man what he wants before he gets footprints on your ride."
"Gawd, fine."
In sync, Chris, Bryan, and Mike yell, "Now!" into their watches.
"What the--"
Out of nowhere Oscar runs up and tackles Denny down. Mike tosses the door open and Oscar sprints in. We speed down the street with Denny unable to catch up to us. Rebecca, who was standing there the whole time uninvolved rushes to Denny checking him for any fractures.
Chris, Bryan, Mike, and Oscar are driving down the highway singing the YMCA song.

THE END TUNE IN FOR PART TWO KIDDDDDDSSZSSSZSSZSSZZZZ

Last edited by Dexter on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddy Merch Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:28 pm

"he then shoved the box of rice in Dennys throat........."

I laughed irl for about a minute straight at this...=D i wanna read part 3 lol

Eddy Merch

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexter Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:31 pm

PART 2 -- "Close" Friends

"Okay, put it right over there. No, over there. NO, NOT THERE BRYAN!! Okay give it here."
"Jeez Chris chill, its just a tree house." Bryan responds.
"Yeah, yeah, just give me the screwdriver."
"The messes I get myself into with you I swear--"
"Bryan, don't start!"
"I mean, why would you shoot a little girl with a sling shot--"
"Done!"
"And I'm stuck next to you when the police officer sees us--"
"Let's go."
"And we seriously have to do community service and build the park a new tree house."
"I'm leaving you behind if you don't come now."
Bryan and Chris get in the car and drive back to the neighborhood. They head into Bryan's house and play his PS3. There is a huge noise outside so they cut off the game and head out to check it out. What they find is mike blasting his stereo while "busting some moves".
"Yo, Mike! if your going to dance to awful music publicly, go to Detroit!" Bryan says.
"Dude, I know I can reject better than you," Mike rages back.
"Oh, really?" Bryan talks back.
"Heck yea! Chris, turn on the-- WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOU GUYS?!"
Chris had successfully stolen Mike's stereo and put it on top of Rebecca's roof. Bryan was just standing there laughing so hard it echoed. Chris and Bryan run back into their house for more PS3.

Meanwhile--

Denny and Rebecca are playing connect four inside Denny's house. Rebecca is winning thirty six to fifteen and Denny is about to lose it if he is defeated another time.
"Okay Rebecca, tie breaker," Denny starts staring blankly at the stand.
"What do you mean, the score is--" Rebecca says puzzled.
"Shh, let's make a deal, okay? Loser has to keep my Arctic Bear and Bull ant Pouches."
"Whatever."
Rebecca wins the match in seven turns.
'NO! Rematch!" Denny screams.
"Nah, I'm good. Hey, let's go see Toy Story 3!" Rebecca suggests.
"If you buy my pouches."
"Okay, lets go see what John is up to."
"If you buy my pouches."
"Denny!"
"Want to buy my pouches?"
"Fine, I'll buy the damn pouches."
"Yay! I love you Rebecca!"
"Tell me something I don't know," Rebecca says with a wink.

Meanwhile--

Oscar and Justin are at the library, however, Oscar is just walking out.
"Justin, you really dragged me here? Why?" Oscar asks.
"I got a chemistry final and I need a study buddy!"
"No thank you, I'm going to go eat cookies."
"No you aren't! This isn't runescape Oscar!" Justin screamed.
Justin covers his mouth and stares at everyone around him, at the same time Oscar just escapes the crowd. Everyone screams "Nerd!" and throws books at him.

Last edited by Dexter on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post  Flip Merch Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:41 pm

lol! lol! lol!
Flip Merch
Flip Merch

Back to top Go down

Post  TripleHBK Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:11 am

i died reading this.
TripleHBK
TripleHBK

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexter Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:48 pm

PART 3 -- A Day At the Mall

Here we have Chris assisting Bryan while trying to find a new laptop, as odd as it seems, they are having difficulty picking out the best of the top-quality notebooks.
"How about the Toshiba Satelite?" Bryan asks.
"Nah, I still think the Alienware is the best to go with," Chris replies.
"I already told you, even the Lenovo has better specs."
"True, but the Alienware has higher quality and it is wide-screen. You know how much you like those pixels of yours."
"Alright how about this, I'll get the Alienware if you do me something."
"What is it?"
"Go down to those cell phone headsets and stare at them--"
"Oh come on..."
"--and yell, "WOW, THAT'S A LOW PRICE!"
"You should be grateful I came here to help you with this. I'm not getting myself banned from the store."
"Yes, but you know you want to do it."
Chris lets out a sigh in agreement. he walks over to the headsets and stares at them a good fourteen seconds.
"Wow! That's a low price!" Chris screams.
"You need to get into the commercial business, haha."
Bryan leaves the store chuckling with his new Alienware notebook, at least, thats what Chris thinks.

Meanwhile --

In continuation of part four, Rebecca and Denny are at the theater to see Toy Story 3. Right now they are in their lines for tickets. As the line goes on Rebecca and Denny are both seeing different posters of movies they they'd like to see. Once they reach the ticket box they start having second thoughts on the movie.
"Hello," Rebecca starts, "two tickets for Eclipse please!"
"Uh, why don't we see The Last Airbender, Rebecca?" Says Denny interrupting Rebecca.
"Between you and me, both of those movies are terrible. not worth the money," the ticket box woman says.
"Toystory 3?" Denny and Rebecca say in sync.
"If you're five, I guess it's not too bad."
"Oh please, I've waited eleven years for this movie, its not my fault I'm a teenager when it's finally released," Says Rebecca.
The ticket box woman rolls her eyes and prints two tickets for the happy couple.
The two stride on to the snacks stand. Denny is concerned about the cash in his wallet after Bryan, Chris, Mike, and Oscar vacuumed any remaining twenties, tens, fives, and possible ones in it. Denny already has some revenge plotted against them.
"Hey Rebecca, what if we shared a popcorn and a soda for the movie?"
"That'd be wonderful! I wasn't expecting snacks but I'd love that!"
The expression on Denny's face right now would look something like: >_>"""""""
The two go inside for a nice animation of bedroom toys and come out later in the evening.
"Okay now that we saw this movie, you HAVE to buy my pouches." Denny says, putting a 'romantic moment' to a halt.
"Denny, you really have to bring that up now?" Rebecca asks, a little frustrated.
"Okay fine, let's walk home."
The expression on Denny's face right now would look something like: ;D

Meanwhile --

Mike and Oscar are in the same area, just across the hall. Mike is in the music store, looking for a better stereo, as his got soaked on the Rebecca's roof from a storm as he couldn't get it down in time.
I should have those two idiots paying for this.
Mike looks across the hall towards Oscar, who is at a bakery having a nice argument with the bake shop owner about him being the cookie god and that he deserves part profit from each cookie sold at the store.
Back to Mike. An onyx colored B & W Zeppelin iPod Music System catch Mike's eye, but not as fast as the price tag.
I should really have those two idiots paying for this.
Mike goes up to the clerk and asks him to put the system on hold for when he returns. The Clerk agrees and Mike walks out to Oscar's location.
"So Oscar, how's this 'discussion' going?" Mike asks.
"Do you know this man? Could you please get him out of my shop?! He keeps rambling about being god of cookies and he should get free food." The bakery owner complains.
"Sir, just give the man what he wants and he'll be out of here."
The shop owner tosses a cookie and surprisingly Oscar catches it in his mouth.
"Only a god of cookies could do that," Oscar gloats.
"Why is he not leaving my shop??" The baker rages.
"Give the man what he WANTS," Mike says.
The baker grabs a large bag and fills it with fresh double chocolate chip cookies, giving it to Oscar, who turns around to find Justin sneaking by with a stack of books and a disguise knowing he can't be seen by the public library.
"Justin! Hold this!" Oscar says, tossing the bag at Justin.
"What is--GOD THAT'S HOT!!" Justin screams, dropping all his books but managing to hold the bag, his hands shaking, "Oscar! What is your deal?!" Justin starts angry.
"My deal is that you carry my cookies home and I won't rip off your disguise and lock you in the library."
"My bruises haven't healed from the last dictionary barrage..." Justin whines.
"Good, you'll fit back in easy if you keep up runescape-real life comparisons."
"OUT OF MY SHOP!!" The baker rages. Mike tosses a nickel into his cookie batter. The baker rushes over and deliberately digs in with his bare hands trying to find the nickel. His costumers are quickly disgusted and leave his shop immediately.
"No! My costumers! Come back!" The shop owner calls which shaking his fist at Mike and Oscar.
"Bag...So...Hot..." Justin manages to squeak.
"Your cookie god orders you to walk, peasant." Says Oscar.
I'm going to have those two idiots paying for this, Mike thinks to himself.

END OF PART 3. Tune in for part 4!

Last edited by Dexter on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post  Flip Merch Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:29 pm

lol! lol! lol!
Flip Merch
Flip Merch

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexter Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:42 am

PART 4 -- Busy Day

The weekend is over, and everyone is back to their purposes in life. Bryan is currently at work and Justin unsurprisingly is studying more. Denny, Chris, and Mike work from home. Oscar works one block over at the bakery. His hours are short so he does not remain there long. Rebecca is the neighborhood life guard at the pool. Denny's job is, and always has been, telemarketing stocks. Chris runs his own "spiderweb" system that rolls in loads of cash, he doesn't not need to stay at a computer or on a phone or anything, as he has people working for him. This gives him all the free time he wants. As of right now, Chris is tending to his yard. Mike works in game programming and testing, who most say is easiest of all our jobs.
"Stocks are up, up, and up again!" Denny says in excitement, "Well, that plenty made today, I'll go pay a visit to someone perhaps."
Denny walks down the street to Justin's house. He walks up to the door, ready to knock, but he thinks to himself.
Am I seriously about to visit Justin?
Denny backs away slowly, but unfortunately he breaks a twig that was on the driveway. The door creeks open to find Justin at the entrance,
"What do you want Asian?" Justin asks
"Nothing, (...) I was (...) Jus-on-my-way-kthnxbai!" Denny stammers rushing down the block.
Let's try Mike.
Denny goes up to Mike's house, rings the doorbell. Mike comes to open the door and as he does, a bucket of water falls upon both of their heads.
Denny:"CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!"
Mike: "BRYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!"
At Chris' house he hears the scream, while both Denny and Mike are eying him down.
"Oh, store high in transit!" Chris squeals.
Chris runs down the block in the block in the direction Bryan's job is. After some long sprinting, Chris bursts into Target* and finds Bryan.
"Denny.. Mike.. Bucket.. Coming.. Hide!!" Chris manages to say with empty lungs.
While Denny and Mike were catching up, Rebecca sees the two running down the street after Chris. She blows her whistle for adult swim and put on some shorts and a tee shirt and starts after Denny and Mike.
Bryan tells his manager that he has to go to the bathroom for a bit, although he runs outside of the store, and turns the corner. Chris, alongside Bryan, types something into his phone that he can't quite make out. Denny, Mike, and Rebecca, who are all soaked in water, are catching up to Bonnie and Clyde.
"What do we do?!" Bryan says panicking to Chris.
"We have to hide for now."
"We're about to get cornered and they're right on our tail!"
"Okay, uh, stand here, next to that dumpster."
'Why?!"
'Just DO it!"
Chris positions himself very odd against a building wall and Bryan is not in sight. The three musketeers finally catch up and look like Chris might not see tomorrow. Even though Rebecca isn't involved, she's a bit tired of his pranks.
"WHERE'S BRYAN?" Mike asks.
"Chris, I've had enough of you bull." Denny says.
"What Denny said!" Rebecca says.
"Guys, guys, chill out for a second, we'll discuss this over some fresh cookies!"
"How about your fresh flattened face?"
"I didn't give you a choice," Chris says smirking, "Now!" Chris says into his watch.
Out of nowhere a dozen baker's, including Oscar hand come to Chris' and Bryan's rescue. The bakers chuck cookies left and right all over Denny, Mike, and Rebecca. While they are distracted, Chris and Bryan run back into Target* and lay low for the rest of the day.
Later, when the cookie massacre ends.
The three let out a sigh.
"We just can't stop them can we?" Rebecca says.
"No." Mike says, his eyes appear to start tearing up.
"Rebecca don't you have to get back to the pool?" Denny says.
"I don't even care anymore, it's been adult swim for an hour now. Everyone probably went home."
"Guys," Denny starts, "We're going to get them back, and this is what we're going to do."
Denny starts whispering a diabolical plan to the others.

Last edited by Dexter on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Life and times of Granex Merch IRL, By; Dexter Empty LOL I <3 these stories

Post  Zuriel Merch Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:05 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Write more Very Happy. But stop favoring Chris and Bryan. Denny's "diabolical plan" has to work Laughing
Zuriel Merch
Zuriel Merch
Admin

https://granexmerch.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Flip Merch Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:31 pm

More Romance pls Very Happy Smile

lol! lol! lol!
Flip Merch
Flip Merch

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexter Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:49 pm

PART 5 -- Vacation p1: War

Its the middle of the summer and you know what that means, time to sit back and chillax with friends. Our characters have all agreed to stay at Elysian Hotels for the week.
Denny, Mike, and Rebecca are at the beach at the foot of the hotel. Mike is standing in the open area while Denny is spreading sun tan lotion on Rebecca's back. The three have decided that while they are at hotels is when Chris and Bryan suffer for their past pranks.
"Your back is very smooth Rebecca," Denny says, Rebecca letting out a giggle. Mike shoots Denny an evil look to remind him of what they're about to do.
"Chill, Mike, we may be plotting revenge, but we are on vacation," Denny responds.
"Whatever, so here's how its going down--..."

Oscar, Chris, Bryan, and Justin are at the indoor pool seeing who can do the biggest cannonball. Justin, of course, is reading a book and he never does anything good because he doesn't read these stories! Oscar bombs a huge splash completely degrading Justin's book into a hard cover with pages of smeared text.
"Why did I even come here, I should've expected that from Oscar!" Justin whines.
"Justin, if you have so much book smarts, tell me the root word for vacation," Oscar says.
"Vacate."
"Exactly, and knowing you're on vacation, you should vacate from your stupid books."
"These books have more knowledge than in your head!"
"Cookie Gawd demands Bryan and Chris to drag Justin into the pool!"
Bryan and Chris get on both sides of Justin and grab him by the arm before he can get away. They bring him to the top of the water slide and drop him in. Justin screams as he hits the water.
"Okay that's it, I'm gone," Justin pouts as he walks off to his room.
"Whose idea was it to bring him anyway?" Chris asks.
"He followed us to try and be cool of course," Oscar replies.
"Hey guys, my hands are gettin' pretty pruny, perhaps we should go?" Bryan says.
"Sure. Maybe while we're here we can mess with some hotel staff!" Oscar says in anticipation.
The expression on the three's face looked something like: X]
Oscar, Chris, and Bryan get out of the pool and grab their towels and head for the elevator.

"Okay, they've left!" Rebecca calls to Denny.
"We're going to make this their worst vacation ever!" Denny says. He calls into his watch, "Phase one is a go Mike!"
"This is for busting my radio, idiots." Mike says under his breath.
Mike aims his airsoft sniper rifle at Chris' neck.
Let's get Oscar too for the heck of it.
Mike pulls his trigger three swift times and merks the exposed skin on the three's backs.
Oscar: Gawd is shot!
Bryan:Sugar Honey Iced Tea!
Chris: Jebus Crisp!
Mike flips down the hall before being caught sight of. The three pause in confusion of what the hell just happened.The rush back to their room before anything happens again.
"Phase one complete," Mike says into his watch, "You guys in place?"
"Mike, we've been ready for a while now, me and Denny are enjoying the sunset now," Rebecca responds.
Mike lets out a sigh, "So, phase two is ready for tomorrow I assume?"
"Perhaps night is a good time Mike, revenge is a dish best served cold, if you know what I mean," Denny says into his watch.

What is in store for Chris and Bryan? Find out next time!

Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexter Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:40 pm

PART 6 -- Vacation p2: Famine

Bryan, Chris, and Oscar all wake up sore the next morning. The sit on their beds thinking what happened.
"A cramp of some sort?" Bryan suggests.
"The pain was too sharp," Oscar says.
"And the three of us probably can't have one at the same time," Chris adds.
"We'd better stay on our toes today," Oscar says.
"What if," Chris stats, "just what if.. Denny, Mike, and Rebecca are after us?"
"Psssh naw," Oscar says.
"You're kidding right?" Bryan adds.
"Those kids can take a joke," Oscar says while he gets dress for the day.
"Where you be going, Oscar?" Bryan asks.
"There's gonna be some claiming of crisp cookeries by Cookie Gawd. I'll be back later." Oscar says heading out the door.
"What?" Bryan and Chris say together.
"So what do you wanna do today B-Rai?" Chris asks.
"Iono."

Denny is doing some strokes across the indoor pool while Mike is discussion phase two with Rebecca under the waterfall at the water slide. Rebecca can barely focus on Mike because she is staring at Denny.
"You're hopeless, to be honest."
"Mike hush! Look, Denny is doing a backstroke. <3"
"As long as you know what is going on, stare at Denny all you want."
"Yea, I got it."
Mike sighs again, "I bet Justin could do a better job than you."
"U funny, Mike," Denny says as he strokes by.

The day goes on until the afternoon before the group huddles for dinner. Team Revenge has a home cooked meal to share with everyone, however, with limited space, Oscar, Chris, and Bryan eat at one table while Denny, Rebecca, and Mike eat across the room. Justin leaves to his room to eat gronola bars and novels for dinner.
"Okay guys, let's sneak out before they see us and get some real food," Rebecca says.
"But what about this?" Mike asks.
"It isn't cooked," Rebecca says.
"You didn't even cook our meal?" Mike complains.
"Yea, Rebecca, you had nice cooking," Denny says, frowning at dish.
The three take their dishes and pour everything on it into the trash can as if they actually ate and were done. They sneak outside of the hotel.
Bryan Is about to dig into his "barbecued" steak while Chris is about to enjoy some fish fillets. Oscar denies the dish given to him as he has yet another large bag of cookies. Bryan takes possibly the biggest chomp you would ever see into his steak and nearly chips all of his teeth. The steak was frozen solid right under the surface. Chris tries to bite into his fillet at the same time and practically dislodged a molar.
"Very amusing how you guys would trust food 'cooked' by Rebecca," Oscar says while doing air quotes around the word "cooked".
Chris and Bryan ignore Oscar while they moan in pain.
"What are we going to eat with what's left with my teeth?" Bryan says trying to keep is top row from touching the bottom row.
"Something other than my cookies, that's what," Oscar says shoving his bag behind him.
"Just one, Oscar?" Chris begs, "Neither of us ate all day."
"Only Cookie Gawd eats Cookie Gawd's cookies!"
"But--"
"NooooOOOooOoOOooOOoooo cookies for you!" Oscar runs outside and gnaws on his double chocolate chip delights.
"What do we eat on this trip if Rebecca failed to heat us some grub?" Bryan asks.
"We could take a look into Denny's wallet again." Chris suggests.
"Smart man," Bryan compliments.
"Hold up, where did the others go?" Chris asks.
"They got up about 10 minutes ago."
"Strange..."
Bryan's and Chris' stomachs growl abnormally loud, and the two slip out of the room.

"My senses tell me phase 2 is a success," Mike says patting his stomach symbolizing it being full. Denny and Rebecca are share a spaghetti dish, Rebecca trying to get the same noodle as Denny, but it doesn't appear to work as the noodles break easy.
'So, what's in store for the boys tomorrow?" Mike asks.
"I thought you had that planned," Denny questions.
"Denny, I've got at least twenty things thought up already, I was just seeing if you had anything more interesting."
"Mike, you're so evil!" Rebecca says, "As long as you put it to good use, I won't interfere."
"Oh, don't worry, this is a good cause."

It seems only tomorrow can get worse. Will Bryan and Chris manage to get food? Let's find out.

Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post  Flip Merch Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:45 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Flip Merch
Flip Merch

Back to top Go down

Post  Hip4everProductions Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:13 pm

LMAO!!!!!
Hip4everProductions
Hip4everProductions

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hip4everProductions; http://sfenn-rs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexter Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:22 pm

PART 7 -- Vacation p3: Vengeance

Bryan and Chris luckily managed to nab some granola bars from Justin, who didn't seem to notice or care. Bryan and Chris are party confused on last night's event.
"I know Rebecca can't cook, but I think she'd at least try and heat it or something. That steak tasted like it came fresh out the freezer," Bryan begins.
"It's not like the fish fillets were better," Chris adds.
"Whatever, let's just try to enjoy the remainder of this vacation. It can't get worse, right?"
Bryan tries to crack a smile and he gets up for the bathroom.
This just doesn't add up... Randomly shot out of nowhere, Rebecca giving us completely frozen dinners... There has to be some revenge planned here.
"Hey Bryan!" Chris says.
"Yeah?"
"How about a little prank for our hotel mates?"
"Ooooo, sounds good..."
"Alright, here's what we're gonna do..."

Meanwhile--

"Itching powder, vomit inducer, plague sample, g--"
"Plague sample?!" Denny interrupts, "We're not trying to kill them, Mike! Where did you get that?"
"Dude, chill, I'm just kidding."
"I swear, you better be."
"Guys, what are we doing today?" Rebecca asks.
"We might take the day off to just hang out. Let the others lower their guard so we can hit them hard again." Denny says.
"We as in; you and me?" Rebecca asks.
"I swear, you two--" Mike walks out the door and slams it shut.
"I guess thats a yes, Rebecca," Denny responds.
"Yay!"
"Want to head down to the pool?"
"'Sure, I've had this new swim suit I wanted to try on."
'I'm sure you'll look great in it, haha."
"I hope so, heh."
Rebecca: Am I blushing?

Afterwards--

"Wow, they're heading to the pool already, this is going to be great!" Chris says, "Ready the ice, Bryan!"
"I already dumped it."
"Nice."
Rebecca and Denny are at the top of a rock holding hands, about to jump in.
"Ready?" Denny says to Rebecca.
"Ready when you are!" Rebecca responds in joy.
"I'll meet you down there then!" Denny says in anticipation.
The two jump down simultaneously into the pit of polar molecules.
Rebecca releases a blood-curling scream. Denny swims for Rebecca, lifts her above the water and walks out, carrying her. Denny runs for towels and tosses one to Rebecca, who is shivering uncontrollably.
"W-w-why is it-t-t so-o c-c-c-cold in there-e-e?-?"
"I've gotta feeling pool regulating temperatures isn't the cause of this."
"I think I'll need a hot shower."
"Go ahead and take care of that, I'll meet you at the room later."
Denny goes for his phone at the bench, he attempts to call for Mike but he isn't answering. In a minute or so Mike sends Denny a text message: I don't want to be included in your honeymoon.
"Is he serious?" Denny says rolling his eyes, "Guess I'm alone on this one."

Meanwhile--

Bryan and Chris are in the hotel lobby repeatedly slapping high-fives.
"That's the best one yet, oh my gosh." Bryan says.
"I know, right!" Chris says in agreement.
The two head outside for dinner. While Denny and Rebecca we're panicking in the cold ice water, Bryan went ninja and took Denny's wallet, again.

Afterwards--

Denny heads to the front desk and asks for a card key to Chris' room. Surprisingly without question, he gets the card.
These two wanna play cold, then let's play cold.
Denny removes the inner feathers inside the pillows and stuff them with bags of ice.
That'll learn them, time to check on Rebecca.
Denny returns to his hotel room to find Mike and Rebecca playing go-fish.
"Err..." Denny begins.
"Welcome back," Mike says.
"Anything interesting happen while I was gone?" Denny asks.
"Not really, I'm beating mike twenty to zero right now," Rebecca says.
"Okay... Well, just to let you know I--"
"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH!!!!" Oscar and Justin pop out from under the bed and nearly make everyone wet themselves.
Denny: he didn't really say anything, he stumbled backwards and hit his head on the wall.
Mike: "F*** OFF!"
Rebecca: She really didn't say anything, she sort of 'unintentionally' fell backwards on top of Denny after he hit the floor.

Later that night--

"Good day, and good deeds done," Chris says while yawning.
"Vecay ends tomorrow, let's just get some sleep for the trip back," Bryan responds.
The two hop into their beds and slam their heads down for a nearly-fractured skull and a crazily chilled spine. the two scream almost as high pitched as Rebecca.
Chris: The impact sort of knocked him out cold, but luckily he knocked the pillow off his bed, so he'll be fine.
Bryan: He bounces up somehow and ends up on his toes. He tosses the pillow across the room and just falls down and falls to sleep.

The theme was intended to be Pestilence, but I couldn't really find a story to fit that. Anyway, vacation ends tomorrow, anyone up for round four?

Last edited by Dexter on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post  Flip Merch Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:17 am

lol!
Flip Merch
Flip Merch

Back to top Go down

Life and times of Granex Merch IRL, By; Dexter Empty

Post  Zuriel Merch Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:55 pm

很好

Chris if you delete my posts again......

Ill add you to administrators Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Or....you can write part 8 Razz Razz
Zuriel Merch
Zuriel Merch
Admin

https://granexmerch.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexter Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Part 8 -- Vacation p4: Finale

It's time to return home after a semi-enjoyable vacation, and everyone is striving for one last trick on another. All are packing their bags into one of two cars; one driven by Mike, the other by Chris. Bryan had sneaked out last night and changed the preset radio stations in Mike's car, but it seemed too minor. Denny, Rebecca, and Mike are in the hotel lobby discussion what they are going to pull.
"Well, I've had better vacations," says Rebecca.
"Wasn't too bad for me, it was actually kind of enjoyable with you here, Rebecca," Denny responds.
"Wow, guys, stop staring at each other's eyes for three seconds, please!" Mike interrupts, "We've got to hit them before they hit us."
"How do you know they're plotting something?" Rebecca asks.
"How do you know they aren't plotting something?" Mike says slyly, "I was thinking of unlocking their trunk before they pull out so all their stuff out while they are driving."
"We need something that they wont suspect us for it," Denny says.
"They're idiot's, you'd be surprised if that didn't happen."
"True," Rebecca says.

Meanwhile --

Chris, Bryan, Oscar,and Justin are at a balcony above their care, to keep watch.
"Okay guys, here's what I thought up of," Chris starts, "We unlock their trunk before they pull out so they drop all their stuff when they pull out to leave the parking lot, and viola, pranked."
"You're so original, Chris," says Bryan sarcastically, "It probably won't work."
"Why not?" Chris says.
"Yeah, Bryan, knowing it's those three, they would probably look over something like that," says Oscar.
"So, let's do it?" Chris asks.
"Sure," Bryan and Oscar say in sync.
Oscar and Justin keep watch at the balcony while Chris and Bryan head downstairs.
"Okay, keep watch here while I go pick the lock," Chris says to Bryan.
"Eye-eye, cap'n!" Bryan confirms.
Chris does a somersault and lands at the wheel of Mike's care, banking his head on the shiny rims. His hair cushioned the impact a little. Chris sticks a hairpin in the keyhole and sets off the alarm, he bounces up and sprints to the fire ladder and climbs back up to the second floor just as Mike bursts out of the hotel.
"Aiight, who thinks they can jack my ride?!" Mike shouts, "Show yourself, punk!"
Mike twists around in all directions looking for any perpetrators in the area, but fails to find any. Bryan is trying to keep his mouth closed under some bushes as Mike walks away. Once he is gone Chris comes back.
"Time for a plan B?" Bryan asks.
"Mike disabled the alarm now, so we can carry on with this plan, but if you insist on another, that's fine, too."
"Okay, then go unlock the trunk."
Chris tries again to unlock the trunk, but apparently it's already unlocked, and he sets off the alarm again. Mike pressed the wrong button on his key remote, unlocking the trunk and keeping the alarm active.
"Wow Mike, really?" Chris says in disappointment.
Chris hops in front on the car, ducks down and crawls under the car by the time Mike is out again.
"Whoever you are, kid, I WILL find you!" Mike shouts again.
Mike gets in his car and starts it up.
"Oh, no," Chris says.
Mike starts backing up the car and Chris is struggling with his life to climb out the back end. unfortunately Mike sees Chris sprinting away as he looks in his rear-view mirror.
"CHRIS!" Mike screams as he pulls his airsoft rifle and shoots Chris in the abdomen.

Meanwhile --

"This is getting good," says Oscar, still on the second floor balcony.
"Whatever," says Justin.

Meanwhile --

Mike gets out of his car and walks up to Chris. Denny and Rebecca come outside to see what was going on. Once they arrive everyone stares at them because they are holding hands, they quickly release, blushing.
Hang on a second... if Mike has an airsoft rifle, then that means...
"You shot us after we got out of the pool!" Chris says felling he just solved some mystery to the universe.
"Damn right I did, you guy deserved it after all those pranks you pulled on us."
"That was just jokes, Mike, we weren't trying to hurt anyone."
"Well, you took it too far this time."
"Guys, stop fighting!" Rebecca says.
Bryan comes out of the bushes coughing out leaves.
"You!" Mike says charging at Bryan. Denny and Rebecca hold him back. Denny slaps him across the face and tells him to get a grip.
"Okay, look if we keep this up, we're going to be splitting apart!" Rebecca says.
"Yea, how about a truce, guys?" Denny suggests.
Mike: "If these idiots pay for my new stereo, I don't care."
Chris: "Yea sure, that's easy." It's coming out of Denny's wallet anyway.
Bryan: "Completely."
Oscar: Oscar dumps a bag of cookies over everyone saying, "Cookies for peace treaty!"
Everyone in the parking lot: "Oscar!" All let out a laugh and get in their cars and drive home, trunks locked.

Later -- it is late at night, Rebecca is sleeping on Denny's should in the back car seat, with Denny's head resting on hers.
Mike peeks at his rear view mirror and is disgusted at the two. He decides to turn on the radio to find some country station playing.
"BRRYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN!!!!"

Last edited by Dexter on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexter Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:48 pm

PART 9 -- Pool Party

Mike wakes up on a Thursday morning, a few seconds before his alarm clock goes off. He puts on some decent clothing to go outside and collect his mail. In his mail he finds a post card invitation from Kevin, a friend from the next city.
It's midsummer and the temperature refuses to go down. In this event, I have decided to throw a massive pool party for my friends and my friends' friends. All are welcome to come to my house today at four o'clock pm.
"YEA!! Alright Kevin!" Mike shouts as he does a little dance.
*Snap*
"Nice dancing in your bath robes Mike!" Chris says after he takes a picture of Mike prancing around."
"Rip that photo or I rip your teeth out," Mike demands.
Chris tears up the photo, "Why are you so happy, anyway?" Chris asks.
"Kevin is throwing a huge pool party for everyone to come!"
"Nice!"
"You're invited too, dummy."
Chris closes his window and run the back of the room to scavenge for his swimming shorts.
Rebecca comes outside, "Mike, whats all the racket?"
"Check your mailbox."
Rebecca does so to find her invitation.
"Woo! I'm going to tell Denny!"
I might aswell have stole her invitation, I've seen enough of those to together.

Later--

It is noon and everyone is prepared for the party. Our party departs for New York City in 2 cars.

Later--

The group arrives at Kevin's place. Theres is at least 200 people at this party.
Chris: "Holy S--" He couldn't finish his sentence because his jaw is dropped open.
Bryan: "You never told me the pool was as long as our street!"
Mike: "I told you Kevin was rich."
Denny and Rebecca: Stare at each other in excitement.
Oscar: Sprints straight for the deep end with Justin on his back.
Justin: Oscar, put me down!
"Guys! Glad you could make it!" Kevin starts.
"I wouldn't miss it for Denny and Rebecca's wedding," Mike says.
"Hey!" Rebecca and Denny say.
"Hey, Rebecca, I know your the life guard for your neighborhood and all, so I was wondering if--," Kevin views Denny and Rebecca sharing hands, "Actually , never mind, I've got it under control."
"Hey, guys, hold on a minute; where's Chris and Bryan?"

Meanwhile--

"We may have truced to each other," Chris begins.
"But not to all these saps!" Bryan finishes.
To start off the pranks for the day, Chris crouches behind a chair and waits for someone to sit on it. Once someone sits down, he explodes up and pushes her into the water and runs. Bryan goes to the barbecue grill land steals the hot dog buns and dunks them in the pool real fast, after he takes one for himself, of course.
Mike is on the high diving board doing constant cannonballs into the pool, splashing everywhere. Oscar is trying to drown Justin, and Denny and Rebecca are at the edge of the pool enjoying each other's company.

Later--

A nice mob of people are chasing Chris and Bryan down the pool repetitively for pranking each and every one of them. Justin is chasing Oscar with a hot skewer. Mike is having a chat with Kevin, and Denny and Rebecca are staring at the sunset. The two deeply stare in each other eyes and embrace each other with a long kiss.

Apologies for those who don't enjoy this story, next one will be better, promise.

Last edited by Dexter on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexter Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:11 pm

PART 10 -- The Convincing Powers of a Person in Their State of Sleep

After a long day everyone is turning in to their homes for a good night's sleep in preparation for the next day. Chris and Bryan are having an all-nighter Modern Warfare 2 rampage, Oscar is having cookies and milk, Justin is reading a novel and still does not do anything interesting until he reads my stories!, Mike is cautiously checking his house for any traps set by Chris and Bryan, Rebecca is having tea while chatting on the phone with Denny.
"Sooo, about the party the other day," Rebecca begins, blushing crazily.
"Oh, I had fun. What about you?" Denny responds.
"Yea, I had fun, but, remember how towards the end we.. uh--"
"Kissed?"
"Mhm."
"Oh, was that a bad idea, because if it was--"
"No, no! I kind of enjoyed it."
"Ahh, I sse where this is going now."
"So you think, you and I..."
"Sure."
"Cool." Rebecca ends.
"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"
"Yea, goodnight."
"Bye."
Rebecca does some 'joy-flailing' in her bed when she hangs up. She turn off her lamp and immediately attempts to rest in anticipation for the next morning.

Later that night--

Rebecca is fast asleep, she begins to dream.
Rebecca is in them middle of the road of an unfamiliar street. She looks over to her right to see Chris with some girl.
"I've seen her before... That must be that Alexandra girl Chris always talked about."
Rebecca looks to left so see the worst sight she could possibly see. Denny was with Mike in a rose guarden making out.

Rebecca screams worse than anything anyone could ever hear. Everyone on the street hears it.
"Cookie Gawd demands REST!" Oscar shouts as he throws one of his chocolate chip cookies at Rebecca's window. Rebecca panics and catches her breath.
"Oh, god. I don't think I can sleep after seeing that."

The next day--

Rebecca gets up early and places a note at Mike's front door.
Go into Victoria's Secret with blue eyeliner and pink lipstick on. The cashier will bring you to the back room and tell you the secret of Victoria.
"Oh hell naw these kids did NOT try this on me!" Mike get up and tears the card to shreds, runs to Chris' house and knocks on it.
Chris moans, "Ohh, go away. I'm tired."
"Open up punks!"
Bryan: Oh shiz!
Chris; Run!
Mike finds the door unlocked and bursts in.
Bryan and Chris: "I didn't do it I swear! It was all him!" The two stare at each other, "Wait, what did you do?"
Mike nearly slaps the two into a permanent red skin tone. The two moan loudly saying, We didn't do anything...

Back to Rebecca--

I'm sorry boys, but I don't want Mike near Denny.
"Who am I kidding? it was just a dream. Denny would never go.. gay.. after just confirming a relationship between us. I'll go say good morning to him."
Rebecca goes up to Denny's door and knocks. Denny comes out rubbing his eyes in the bright sunlight.
"Oh, hey Rebecca, good morning."
"Hiya Denny! Did you sleep well."
"Um, yes. Could I ask why you're here?"
"Just checking up on you, making sure nobody else is with you."
"Alright then," Denny says skeptically, "Guess I'll talk with you later then."
"Bye bye!" Rebecca says, she unexpectedly leans in to kiss Denny just as she turns around to walk off. She sees Mike dragging Bryan up a tree with one hand and a rope tied in a scaffold knot in the other.
"Oh god, Mike! Stop!"
"I'm doing more than myself a favor by ridding the planet of these two."
"Mike, we all agreed to live in the same area not to kill each other."
While Mike and Rebecca converse, Chris lowers himself from the tree and drags Bryan behind his house.
"You need to calm down, why don't you go to Oscar's bakery and get some cookies, they'll cheer you up, I'm sure."
"Nobody eats my cookies!" Oscar shouts as he tosses a glass of milk right past Mike's feet.
"Oscar, what are you trying to do?!" Mike shouts.
"Keep you away from my choco-chip."
"Forget him, Mike, just, go on to the bakery." Rebecca says.
Mike walks away.
I feel bad for Chris and Bryan...
Rebecca skips off back to her house,

Does Rebecca have an obsession with Denny? Mike going to L2calmthehelldown? I sense tension.

Last edited by Dexter on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexter Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:55 am

PART 11 - The Convincing Powers of a Person in Their State of Awareness

Recently, Rebecca, newfound girlfriend of Denny, has been trying her hardest around the clock to spend time with Denny. In her attempts include constant interruptions from friends. Rebecca plans to deal with this, even if its the last thing she does.
Rebecca walks over to Oscar's house. She wants to rid herself of random cookie incidents. She rings the doorbell. Oscar opens the door.
"Ahhhhh! She-witch!" Oscar screams.
"Oscar, hush. I just want to offer you this baked platter of cookies." Rebecca says.
Oscar takes the platter without examining it for poison, roaches, or anything frozen, and slams the door in Rebecca's face.
"That went relatively easier than I thought," Rebecca says.
Rebecca heads over to Mike's house, she knocks and Mike opens the door.
"What?" Mike asks.
"Well, Mike, you know how I hate to see you angry at someone?" Rebecca responds.
"Sure."
"Well, not too long ago I saw Chris and Bryan having your car towed into the next state, so you might want to run after the tow truck. It's heading down the street now."
"This has to be some kind of joke."
"Well, they may be been angered at how you tried to hang them."
Mike sprints down the street.
"Everyone seems very gullible today."
Rebecca moves on to Bryan's house, where she predicts Chris would be too. She attempts to knock on the door, but accidentally pushes it open.
Bryan: "THE LIGHT!!"
Chris: "Shut that door!"
"Mike is coming," Rebecca says.
Chris and Bryan drop their game controllers and run into Bryan's coat closet. Rebecca walks out the door.
"That should keep them a day or two."
Off to Denny's!
Rebecca goes up to Denny's house, rings the doorbell, and waits. Denny opens the door.
"Hey Rebecca," Denny starts.
"Hi Denny, I wanted to know if we could do something today."
"As a gr--"
"Just us, if you don't mind."
"Well, alright, what do you want to do?"
"How about a game of twister?"
Denny's phone rings.
"Oh, hold on a second, Rebecca."
Denny: "Hello?"
Justin: "Denny!"
Denny: "Yes, Justin?"
Justin: "I've been hearing strange things today."
Denny: "Like?"
Rebecca starts to panic on the inside.
Justin: "Well, if you must know,---"
Denny: "As a matter of fact, I don't need to know, you called me."
Justin: "Just listen,--"
Denny: "What?--"
Justin: "Shut up let me talk! Okay, first off, Oscar wants me to drive him the medical clinic, which I am not doing, you are.
Rebecca takes Denny's phone.
Rebecca: "Denny is busy right now so get your own work done."
Denny takes his phone back.
Justin: "I'm not finished yet. Mike told me to drive to Jersey to help him get his car back since he said it was towed off by Chris and Bryan. Which I find strange because Chris called me from Bryan's coat closet asking if Mike was away from the house. Also strange; Rebecca gave Oscar a platter of cookies, told Mike his car was towed, which actually I can see at the end of the block, and told Chris and Bryan that Mike was after them."
Denny: "I'm going to have to call you back."
Justin: "But!--"
"Rebecca, I think you've got some explaining to do." Denny says.
"So how about that game of twister?" Rebecca says shyly.
"I'm not going I not a relationship if you're the only person I can interact with."
"I know, it just.. I and.. you... its just everyone keeps you from me."
"Then perhaps it's best you tell them to step off some of the time, and not give them food poisoning, make them hide in a coat closet, or have someone running into New Jersey instead."
Rebecca lets out a sigh, "Alright."
"Now I'm going back inside, while you reconsider your actions before asking me out again, and while your at it, tell everyone that what you said wasn't true, and also while you're at it, drive Oscar to the clinic, please."
"Okay, goodbye."
Rebecca leaves and Denny closes his door.
"Wow! Thank you so much Rebecca!" Denny shouts in joy, "She actually got rid of everyone!"
Denny runs into his living room and turns on his computer.
"I've got my copy of Starcraft Two and everyone is away! This is perfect."

Dang o_0

Last edited by Dexter on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next