Granex Merch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damian's AKA ImaLrn2Merch Apoligy...

3 posters

Go down

Should I be Allowed Back?

Damian's AKA ImaLrn2Merch Apoligy... Vote_lcap50%Damian's AKA ImaLrn2Merch Apoligy... Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Damian's AKA ImaLrn2Merch Apoligy... Vote_lcap50%Damian's AKA ImaLrn2Merch Apoligy... Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Damian's AKA ImaLrn2Merch Apoligy... Vote_lcap0%Damian's AKA ImaLrn2Merch Apoligy... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Damian's AKA ImaLrn2Merch Apoligy... Empty Damian's AKA ImaLrn2Merch Apoligy...

Post  damian Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:48 pm

[color=darkblue] Although ive been a dumb ass and totaly fucked up by releasing the videos of the last merch a little early, and tried making a another clan because i thought thats what they were talking about on the forums like 3 days back.... But, yea i fucked up... and i wont do any thing with out asking Dexter, Zuriel, or Flip or any one. But hey I wont fuck up this time So PLEASE LET ME REJOIN THE CHAT! Oh and about the videos If i was to make them "if" i would first ask one of you when and what the name should be..............Although i accpet the blame for kinda leeching... I dont think it was really me... The total veiws the five videos had was only 9....So it must have been another clan but its ok...its my fault........................ But until then i will just be here on the side waiting to rejoin...... And hopefully not fuck any thing up....
So please accept my apology....
Edit: Dont you remember that day when i was the one who told Sfenn That some one began to dump...

Note: to self always ask to do something before doing it Razz
From Cairo, Damian.....

Last edited by damian on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
damian
damian

Back to top Go down

Damian's AKA ImaLrn2Merch Apoligy... Empty lol?

Post  crysiis Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:46 pm

erm m8 i think ur a bit confused at ma position in the clan i just check some apps and that i aint even close 2 being a leader >< so dont ask me anything unless its saying thiers an app somwer I love you
crysiis
crysiis

Back to top Go down

Damian's AKA ImaLrn2Merch Apoligy... Empty Re: Damian's AKA ImaLrn2Merch Apoligy...

Post  damian Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:33 pm

crysiis wrote:erm m8 i think ur a bit confused at ma position in the clan i just check some apps and that i aint even close 2 being a leader >< so dont ask me anything unless its saying thiers an app somwer I love you
Ahhh ok .. i didnt realise that... Razz ill change that a lil then
damian
damian

Back to top Go down

Damian's AKA ImaLrn2Merch Apoligy... Empty Decision

Post  Zuriel Merch Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:53 pm

I break the tie. Come to Ge reserve cc and help us advertise. If you want to make your videos, you may do so now.
Zuriel Merch
Zuriel Merch
Admin

https://granexmerch.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Damian's AKA ImaLrn2Merch Apoligy... Empty Re: Damian's AKA ImaLrn2Merch Apoligy...

Post  damian Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Sounds good
damian
damian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down