Granex Merch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and times of Granex Merch IRL, By; Dexter

+3
Dexter
Legend
Flip Merch
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Life and times of Granex Merch IRL, By; Dexter - Page 2 Empty Re: Life and times of Granex Merch IRL, By; Dexter

Post  Dexter Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:52 pm

PART 12 -- Cookie Gawd Likes to Eat His Yummi Rice

They say there's people you can't live with, and you can't live without. Justin's attitude towards Oscar ain't so great, but let's find out how well he is without him, shall we?
Its early in the morning and Rebecca is just getting ready for her lifeguard duties. She walks by Denny's house and the way and throws a pebble at Denny's window.
"I'm gonna--! Oh, hey Rebecca."
"Good morning Denny!"
"Hey. Getting ready for life guard duty?"
"Yep!"
"Cool, I might come by the pool later today to visit you."
Oooh I hope he does!
"Okay, well, see you later!"
"Bye."
Justin is preparing himself for the day, as he is heading to a club he is part of, the Genuine Elites, dedicated to obtaining as much knowledge as possible in the human life span. (Est. 1736) As Justin walks out the door, Oscar speeds up next to Justin.
"Heya Justin, where ya going?" Oscar starts.
"Please go away, Oscar," Justin responds.
"What's wrong, Teddy Wumpkins?" Oscar asks.
"I'm really not in the mood today, and I've got somewhere to be."
"Fair enough."
Oscar slips away without being seen. He then pops up next to Rebecca,
"Heya, Rebecca, let's pretend I cared so I could ask; whatcha up to?"
"Going to the pool..." Rebecca responds.
"I bet I can beat you there!"
"No thanks, I--"
"What's your favorite flower?"
"Daisies, why?"
"Beat me to the pool and I''ll see to it Denny brings you a bouquet of daisies while you're--...."
"Oscar blinks to find Rebecca at the pool gate."
"Okay... Um, guess I'll get to it then..."

Meanwhile --

Justin is just arriving at the setting of his club meeting. and because-Justin-is-boring-character-of-these-stories-I'm-afraid-I-can't-give-you-the-boring-details-of-his-club-meeting-so-yada-blah-club-meeting-over. Justin walks out of the building to find himself confronted by some street muggers.
"Hey, dweeb, got some money for us?" the first mugger begins.
"Well, let me check in here and oh my gosh! It's Ken Fine!"
Goon- "Out of my way!"
Mugger- "Here?! In person?!"
Pedophile(o_O)- "He's getting away!"
The three rush for Justin. They make a left. They make a right. They make another lef- BRICKWALL.
"Where'd he go?"
"Forget him! It really is Ken Fine!"
The three shriek like little girls and rush over the street in moving traffic to follow Ken Fine into a hotel lobby.
That was too close normally Oscar would have done some stunt by now...
Justin get up from behind a postage mailbox and rushes down the street back to his house to find Oscar wit ha bouquet of flowers knocking on Denny's door. Oscar turns to find Justin.
"It's not what it looks like!" Oscar bursts.
"Ask me if I," Justin chuckles, "care."
Denny opens his door and gives Oscar a puzzled look.
"It's not what-- Okay, here just give these flowers to Rebecca, I'll be where my cookie stash is."
"Right," Denny responds.

Meanwhile--

Chris, Bryan, and Mike are over at John's house having a ping pong tournament.

Meanwhile--

Denny arrives at the pool with his bouquet of flowers for Rebecca. He walks up to her and hands her the flowers.
"Um, here, Rebecca," Denny says, confused.
"Oooh! Thank you Denny, for these... dandelions?"
"Er, no problem I guess. I'll be on my way then, I've got Starcraft on pau------- I mean, I've got to get some more stocks in."
"Kiss goodbye?" Rebecca asks. Very Happy
The two kiss each other goodbye. On Denny's way out he finds Oscar laughing at him.
"What?" Denny asks.
"You got Rebecca dandelions! Aha-ha!" Oscar teases.
"And??"
"She likes daisies! Even I knew that!"
"You gave me these flowers you douche!"
Oscar turns and runs with Denny behind.

Later That Night--

Justin sneaks out after midnight to go swimming alone in the pool. Despite the brains you would expect him to have, he slips into the water and almost doesn't pop up. The water had to be at least twenty degrees, if not less. Justin flails around for about a minute to stop and find his back touching the floor of the pool.
What's going on?! Have I sunk to the bottom? This is it for me, isn't it. Wait, why do I feel a breeze across my face?
Justin opens his eyes to find Oscar standing on the edge of the pool.
"Oscar? What happened? How am I alive? Why is there no water.."
"I drained the pool."
"How did you know I was here?"
"Young Padawan, Cookie Gawd knows all."
"Shut up and help me out of here."

No, he wasn't really a pedophile.

Last edited by Dexter on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Life and times of Granex Merch IRL, By; Dexter - Page 2 Empty Re: Life and times of Granex Merch IRL, By; Dexter

Post  Hip4everProductions Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:55 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Hip4everProductions
Hip4everProductions

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hip4everProductions; http://sfenn-rs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexter Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:18 pm

PART 13 -- Friday the 13th

Twenty one million Americans are afraid of the phenomena of Friday the 13th, however, how many of these people know what it even means? And on a smaller scale, how do our characters react?

Chris and Bryan are both dressed up in Jason costumes and running around the neighborhood scaring the dickens out of the city folk. Denny had convinced Rebecca to watch Friday the 13th with him. As much as she didn't want to she finally gave in to spend time with Denny.
"Could we leave the lights on?" Rebecca asks.
"Oh, come on, Rebecca, it's just a movie, none of it is real."
"Please?"
"It's fine, Ill be right here if you become frightened."
"Okay but on the first time I jump I'm out of here."
"Alright," Denny says as he and cuts down the lights.
The movie begins, Rebecca has a pillow covering he entire face during the opening credits, Denny removes it and puts his arm around her far shoulder.

Meanwhile--

Oscar is walking over to Justin's house. He attempts to knock on the door but he receives no answer.
Inside--
Justin is in his basement isolated from the outside world calmly (wait it was calmly, not crazily, right? Oh I'm still talking err..) Oscar moves along down the block.
Unfortunately, someone has to take the role of the person who is completely superstitious of this date, for in this episode, will be Justin. This means he is excluded from this story.
Mike is at home working on his video games. He starts considering moving to another job because the one's he's working with just aren't so great.
These guys just make worse and worse games.
Mike's doorbell rings.
"Mike, I'm bored," Oscar begins.
"Get a hobby," Mike replies swiftly.
"Like?"
"Baking cookies. Now let me get ba--"
"Mike you're funny if you think I bake MY cookies."
"I don't care, go away."
"C'mon Mike, I know there's something you wanna do. Being all cramped in that stuffy house of yours."
"My house isn't---" Mike take's a breath, "Alright fine but this is just today."
Oscar and Mike head down to the mall. Mike suggests checking out newly released albums and Oscar follows along. Mike spends what seems to be hours listening to all kinds of different soundtracks while Oscar stands by and waits as he isn't into music as much as Mike is. Oscar creeps out the store to the cooking wares department. He doesn't find much but an egg whisk that may come in handy one day, he purchases it and moves on.

Two hours later--

Oscar comes bursting into the music store right up behind Mike, failing to notice Mike had been in the same spot for such a long period of time.
"Mike!" Oscar starts.
"What is it? I've still got a lot of more CD's to look at." Mike responds.
"The Last Airbender was the WORST movie ever created!"
"Tell me something I don't know?"
"It's just, it's so bad I feel like I have to take out revenge on this M. Night Shyamalan guy, another movie from him and people will probably commit suicide."
"Again, tell me something I don't--"
"I think if I'm anywhere near that theater I'm going to... I don't know. Perhaps shove this egg whisk on someones face."
"What egg whisk?"
"The one I bought."
"When did you buy an... and how did you watch the entire movie in the time that I... how long have I been standing here?"
"Two hours or so."
"CRAP I've got to get back to work!"
"It's just video game testing..."
"it's much more complicated than that, Oscar, we've got to go."

Meanwhile--

Denny and Rebecca are just finishing their movie. Denny tuns off the television to find Rebecca shaking uncontrollably.
"Relax, Rebecca, the move is over," Denny says in attempts to calm Rebecca down.
"Machete.....Chainsaw..... Decapitated heads..." Rebecca stutters, "I think I need a rest."
"Okay, I'll walk you to your house, meet me at the door I've got to take care of some stocks real fast."
Rebecca goes to the door to open it. She cautiously pulls it open to find Bryan in his Jason outfit. She silently falls to the floor in a faint.
'Bryan!" Denny shouts.
"Um..." Bryan mutters look down at Rebecca on the floor.
Denny punches Bryan right in his face, which wouldn't have been good if the mask hadn't taken the blow. Bryan pauses for a second to rub his face. Denny was about to tell Bryan to buzz off if he weren't already gone. Denny picks Rebecca up and lays her on the couch and tries cooler her with a fan. Once she wakes up she flinches into fear and wraps her arms around his chest.
"It's alright, calm down." Denny says.
"Can I stay here for a bit?" Rebecca asks.
"To watch the next movie in the series?" Very Happy
Rebecca faints again.

Humm Dee Dumm
Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexter Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:28 pm

PART 14 -- Fantasy

(This episode will be a bit different from the rest. I think I've lost a bit of touch on flowing story detail, but thats up to you.)

After a long day of doing whatever, our characters are turning in to sleep. Everyone begins their nightly routine. All fall into dreamland, let's take a peak at what goes on in their minds, shall we?

Mike-
Mike is atop of a nice red, comfy chair. He sits at a desk that has nothing upon it but a computer and a large red button. He sits to himself with to men in black suits at his sides. He does all sorts of unimportant things at his computer, as nobody is to stop him.
"The world's dictator is a great life," Mike says.
"Hail Mike, VP of the Planet," Says both of the two men.
"Henchmen, bring Denny in here, will you?"
"Yes, VP." The two leave down a set of stairs to find Denny playing a game of twister with Rebecca.
"VP wishes to see you, Denny," the first one calls.
"Not now Chris, it's a real close match right now!"
"Now," says the second man.
"Bryan, can't we have some time to ourselves?" Rebecca asks. Chris snatches Denny by the armpit, causing him to collapse on top of Rebecca, he drags him out and onto his feet. Denny begins to walk upstairs.
"I guess we'll have to continue this later, Rebecca." Rebecca lets out a sigh. Up the stairs Denny arrives in Mike's "office" to find him staring blankly at his computer.
"Whatever this is better be extremely important, Mike," Denny says.
"Well, me being VP and all, I think of myself as pretty important. so, what's up?"
"You're kidding."
"What?"
"You call me up here to say hi?"
"Is there a problem with it?"
"I was kind of playing twister with--"
"Tell me something I don't know."
"How are you anything close to a dictator?"
"Well, it all started back when--" Mike looks to see the door closing, indicating Denny has left, "Who needs him.." Mike turns back to his computer, "Open a video chat with Mark Gerhard." In seconds a video chat opens with an image of Mark Gerhard.
"Hello, Mark, you do know who I am, yes?"
"No, I don't believe I do."
"You're joking, right,"
"I seriously don't know who you are."
"You don't know you're VP? Thats too bad, I think I'll cut your company's salary by a half so you remember next time."
"Alright, alright. What do you want, VP?"
"I want you to get into your game, and create a digitalization of me in every city."
"Are you mad?"
"Excuse me?"
"You mad with power, bro?" mark ends the video chat session. Mike bangs his fist on the table, accidentally hitting the button on his desk. A loud siren buzzes.
"I never figured out what this button ever does..." Mike states. His desks collapses under him and he falls through a trap door. Minutes later, he completes his fall in an ocean of freshly baked pastries.
"What the... I.... suppose this isn't that bad." Mike starts to get hurled into the air, he sitting on a small sugar cookie and ahead is a dark void. Mike falls into the hole.
Mike snaps awake, sweating.
"No more chicken tenders before bed, wow."

Rebecca-
Rebecca starts off at her daily job as the swimming pool life guard. She is bored, the air outside is hot, yet she has to watch all the people enjoy themselves in the cool water. She looks out the pool gates to find Eddy and Mike coming for a swim.
Where's Denny?
"Hey Rebecca!" Eddy calls out.
"Oh, hey guys." Eddy hops into the pool.
"Something the matter?"
"No, just bored as all."
"Why don't you come in for a swim?"
"I can't, I have to stay up here to see if someone needs help."
"I'm the only on in here, and Mike is about to hop in, after he, uh, puts his sunscreen on, ha ha."
"Well I've rescued you dozens of times last time I checked." Eddy splashes some water on Rebecca.
"Stop that."
"You can't do anything, ha ha."
Rebecca jumps in right above Eddy.
The two start splashing around, Mike later jumps in. The three mess around as if the were children again. Later Chris, Bryan and Oscar arrive. Everyone is having a good time, soon Mike calls Denny to come over, which he comes in a matter of minutes. Rebecca stares at Denny for a bit until someone splashes water right into her eyes.
"Ouch!" Rebecca yells.
"Sorry!" Bryan calls.
Denny hops into the pool, popping up and swimming towards Rebecca.
"I fell pretty refreshed now! What's up Rebecca?" Denny starts.
As Denny swims past Rebecca, him being just inches from her. She closes her eyes and begins to sink into the pool.
"Rebecca?! Guys, help!"

Moments later--

Its later in the day, Rebecca opens her eyes and finds herself on the edge of the pool. The first thing she sees is Denny face right on top of hers giving her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. The second thing she notices is everyone else standing at her sides to see her awakening.
"Rebecca! You're alive!" Denny says, slowly lifting her up.
"What happened?" Eddy asks.
"I, uh, don't know," Rebecca says, blushing.
"I think I know what went up here," Oscar says. Nobody sees it but Rebecca slightly lifts her foot in a threatening way between Oscar's legs.
"I think we should get you home," Denny suggests. Everyone leaves, closing the pool for the day.
As Denny walks beside Rebecca, she begins, with a giggle, "For the record, I'm the one who supposed to give mouth to mouth," as she pecks Denny on the lips. From behind they hear Eddy letting out a sniffle.

Later--

"Feeling better, Rebecca?" Denny asks. The two being alone.
"Yeah, I think so." she responds.
"Awesome, how about a game of twister before the day ends?"
Could this get any better?!
No, but it can get worse!
Rebecca wakes up in her room. The sun is just beginning to rise.
"Wow, long dream," Rebecca says to herself as she starts to maneuver through her covers to climb out of bed. Before fully making it out, she finds her bed sheets slightly damp.

Denny-
"Hey, boss, how are you, fantastic. A shipment of flux compacitors just arrived, what do you want to do with them?" A short Italian man with a high voice say(hopefully you get the voice I'm trying to describe already. He's a normal-sized person, but he has that voice.)
"Have them put in coordinated D-K-R, they should be doubled by October," Denny says.
"Gotcha, Boss. D-K-R FELLAS!" The man shouts.
Denny is running a worldwide stocks company, hoarding world-wide demands and making extreme profits. A phone begins to ring across the hall, Denny jogs over to answer it.
"Hello?" Denny asks.
"Hey, Denny!" Rebecca starts.
"Hiya, Rebecca, how are things?"
"Great! I wanted to know if we could go shopping later."
"Sure thing, what do you want to buy?"
"I was thinking on the the Cinemas down town."
"Alright, meet me here in about an hour."
"Okay! See you then!"
Rebecca hangs up. Denny walks to his control room and sits in a chair and watches stocks move left and right.
Simply amazing. All that time on that computer game really payed off.
"Let's see, what else out there is a good 'pick up'?" Denny chuckles, "These mowers look pretty good."
A man comes into Denny's workspace with a large plate with a course meal on it.
"Two o'clock delivery, Denny! And might I say you are looking sharp!"
"Thank you Jeeves," Denny responds, taking the dish.
"'Name's Andrew, Boss."
"Yes, err, back to work!"
"Yessir."

Later--

"Left hand, blue," Denny says.
"It's too far away!" Rebecca responds.
"That's twister for you, haha."
Rebecca attempts to reach her hand over to a blue circle.
"Oh, my....." Rebecca says. Both start to blush. o_O Denny's arm slips out from under him, causing him to lose the game.
"Arg, unlucky again," Denny says.
"Oh well, maybe next time," Rebecca says, attempting to lighten the mood.
"So, how about that shopping?"
"Okay!"
Denny and Rebecca open a catalog of movie theaters to shop from.
I give new meaning to purchasing a widescreen, ha!
"Okay, how about--"
"I want this one!"
"Alright, haha, calm down!"
Denny attempts to purchase his theater to find his credit card denied.
"...What?" Denny mutters, astonished.
He tries to use the card again. Once again it is denied. The computer screen reads a balance of millions of dollars owed. Denny begins to panic and start pulling his hair out.
"You're broke?" Rebecca asks.
"Wait, hold on! Something must be wrong!"
Rebecca gets up and slaps Denny across the face and walks out the door.
Denny tries to run after Rebecca out the door. Once outside, there is a huge mob standing before him.
Crowd: My stocks are deleted!
Crowd: You owe us money!
Crowd: My house is on fire, I had a wife and kids and now they're all dead!
Crowd: I've lost money!
Crowd: You're gonna get it now!
Crowd: After him!
The mob begins to close in on Denny, something unusual he notices is these aren't normal people, it can't be real. He sees that a few people are wielding weapons of bronze, crudely crafted staffs, and plastic bows. He then thinks to himself for a second. He puts his hands together and raises them, within moments the entire mob is frozen solid in ice cubes.
"Sweet," Denny says.
He finds next to his foot, a stone tablet, in the place his welcome mat normally was, with a V carved into it.
"Hey, Rebecca, come here for a second..." Denny calls over.
"What's going on?"
"Just follow me."
Denny grabs Rebecca's hand and breaks the stone. Within seconds the two pop out of the ground in Las Vegas. Next to the couple appears a waiter hand Denny a credit card.
"What's this?" Denny asks
"It is a card good for exactly one infinity dollars. Good for any register on the planet. Enjoy yourself sir. Ciao." The man says, turning into a tiny cloud of smoke.
"Wanna come?" Denny asks Rebecca, although she was no longer in the direction Denny was facing, she already headed for the casino.

Chris-
"And so class, when life gives you lemons, you keep them! Because, hey, free lemons," Mr. Johnson preaches.
Why is this class so boring? Why am I even here?
*Background voice* "Now class, who can tell me..."
I don't like this. I've had enough.
Chris clears his voice, "Mr. Johnson."
"Yes?" Mr. Johnson responds.
"You ain't got no pancake mix!" Chris shouts.
All of the sudden the room spins, Chris' vision faces to black.

Later--

Chris wakes up (still in his dream) to find himself laying in a bedroom. Oddly enough, he's dressed in a jump suit with a helmet on. He gets up and walks out the door. He walks downstairs and opens the front door. Below him is a city.
How can this be?!
Chris takes a quick gander at his clothing, puts a quick aha expression on his face. He jumps out of the front door and free falls to the ground. In mid-air he realizes he has no parachute. He continues to fall and fall until he comes inches to the ground. He hovers in mid air and his feet are placed below him. Chris balances him self and looks down again.
At Chris' feet is is a 50. Caliber rifle. He picks it up to examine it.
These don't exist...
While Chris gazes at the rifle, a man dressed in black runs up behind him. All of the sudden, the gun goes from resting in his hands to one had on the nozzle and one on the trigger. From there the gun points straight at the man's head, the trigger is fired instantly unintentionally. Several other men pop out of nowhere, while Chris automatically aims through each one's skull. Soon the invasion comes to a halt. A wicked transition occurs affecting all of Chris' surroundings. He finds himself in a field laying comfortably next to Gabrielle. Two sit up and stare into each other's eyes. They begin to see visions. The visions begin to fade to black, meaning the two's eyes are closed. They reopen to find their faces extremely close to each other, lips in contact.
In sync, "I love you."
A dynamic transition occurs again. Chris appears in a large room of colorful lights flashing. He scans the room to find a ton of people, who which he recognizes.
Whoa. That must be Bryan over there, thats Mike. Eddy, Clint, Zack, Ean, many others, Rebecca and Denny playing a game of twister in the middle of the crowd. Chris walks up to the crowd.
"Alright Denny, Right foot, red!" Eddy calls out.
Denny attempts to place his right foot in an open circle, but stumbles and falls down, losing the game. Everyone cheers on Rebecca.
Music begins to play. Chris's favorite song comes on and he is instantly swooped into the center of the crowd. He begins busting out dance moves nobody ever imaged could be done.
Crowd, "Go Chriis! Go! Go! Go Chriis!"
A final intense transition occurs and Chris finds himself in Mr. Johnson's classroom.
"Nice!"

Bryan-
Bryan, sitting at a table,coding and coding processes he has no clue what are. He makes mechanism after mechanism, but can't find anything useful. It is his goal to make a program to not only make himself wealthy but to allow entertainment to become much more than it is now.
Okay, this is my last try, if it doesn't work. I give up. Forever.
Bryan closes his eyes and randomly slaps his keyboard repetitively. He stops and opens his eyes, completes the coding process and starts his program. The window display instructs to insert a song. Bryan opens his music player and picks out a song. The program reads the song, Right Above It - Lil Wayne, then another window pops up. The display is a complete music video of the song, with unknown actors, unfamiliar backdrops and etcetera. Bryan searches the internet briefly to see if the music video was from anywhere, which it wasn't.
My god.
Bryan grabs an empty diskette and uploads his coded file to the disk, wraps it up in an envelope and scratches an address on it. He tosses it in the mail.

6-8 Weeks later-

Bryan opens his mailbox to find a letter from TP Inc.
Hello, Bryan, we have reviewed your software and are very pleased with your work. We have made a large investment in your product, and here is our showing of gratitude towards you. Enclosed in this envelope is a check for $17 Million. We will continue with marketing towards music companies and will send you further checks. Thank you again. -TPI

Bryan rushes to the nearest phone and calls Mike.
"Mike, drive over here NOW!" Bryan screams.
"Why should I?" Mike responds.
"A large roll of twenties is about to be yours, that's why."
A loud horn blasts through Bryan's window. Mike is outside. Bryan races out and commands Mike take him to the car dealership.
Bryan purchases the best looking car he can find and drives up the road. Leaving Mike empty-handed. He comes to a stop at the curb of the sidewalk and sounds his horn down the street. Chris is the first to come out, running up to the car.
"You idiot! You just interrupted the greatest dream I ever had!" Chris yells angrily.
"You're about to live a dream, Chris," Bryan responds.
"What?"
"Follow me."
The two walk up to Justin's house. They ring the doorbell and he comes out.
"What?" Justin asks.
"Lemme punch you for eighty dollars a hit."
"No."
Bryan quickly double punches Justin in the chest and tosses one hundred sixty dollars at his face. He grabs Chris' arm and goes back to the car.
"Where and when did you get this exactly?"
"I'm a millionaire now."
"I don't think my dream ended yet..."

Bryan-
Wow just kidding, back to where we left off.

They go up to Denny's house and knock on the door, the door slides open as it was never full closed. Denny is with Rebecca playing a game of twister. Denny spots Chris and Bryan.
"What do you guys--" Denny says, but the distraction causes him to lose his balance and fall over, leaving Rebecca as winner, "Idiots!"
"You two go buy yourself something nice," Bryan says as he tosses a wad of hundreds towards the couple." He and Chris walk out back to the car.
"So that's how I got my seventeen million this morning." Bryan says,
"Where's the split?" Chris asks.
"Split?"
"You didn't have lootshare on? Jerk."
"Oh, ha ha."
Bryan drives downtown to a large skyscraper building, pays the doorman a quick tip and passes on. The two walk into the elevator and go up to the top floor. Bryan and Chris take the stairs to the roof and climb outside. Bryan pulls out a suitcase and unlatches it.
"What's in there?" Chris asks.
"One million, five hundred dollars, cash," Bryan responds.
"Why the five hundred?" Chris asks again.
"Because I knew you'd try and snatch some, so I figured I'd put a five hundred in there to hand to you, and here it is."
"Awesome. But what are you going to do with that cash?"
"Make it rain."
"Hold up, you're a millionaire, not a billionaire."
"You know what they say, 'loaning out a billion to get back a trillion'."
"Right.."
Bryan holds up the suitcase, and turns it upside down.

Time Square is partly cloudy with a guaranteed chance of showers of one million dollars.

-End

This story took a long time in the making, please be worth the effort.
Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Wow lol. How long do these stories take you to write?
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexter Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Legend wrote:Wow lol. How long do these stories take you to write?
Normally within 2 hours of total writing, most recent took days to finish. But its all for the free entertainment of the forums I suppose >.>.... Since Flip Merch quit I don't know if I have anyone else to write for.
Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post  Flip Merch Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:30 pm

aww chris..i'd still would go on this site to read your stories =). DONT QUIT YOUR A GOOD WRITTER!

*btw Grats@@@@ PG 3@@@@@@

Flip Merch
Flip Merch

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexter Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:45 pm

Hmm O_o Thank you, thank you and thank you :O. I think this is the only forum on the site to hit 3 pages.
Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2